Indoor Air Quality in Graham, Puyallup, Spanaway, WA, and Surrounding Areas
The air you breathe at home contains a variety of allergens. Indoor allergens, on the other hand, are much less likely to enter your home through a window or door. With a few simple changes, you can drastically improve the air quality in your home. Contact us for indoor air quality (IAQ) in Graham, Puyallup, Spanaway, WA, and surrounding areas.
The quality of air can affect both our short-term and long-term well-being, regardless of whether we’re at home or work. Poor indoor air quality (IAQ) has been linked to symptoms like headaches, fatigue, lack of concentration, and irritation of the eyes, nose, throat, and lungs. H As a result, it’s critical that you and your family maintain healthy indoor air quality.
Our Indoor Air Quality Services Include:
- Air Purifiers
- Whole House Dehumidifiers
Understanding Indoor Air Quality
The air quality inside and around your home or office is known as the “indoor air” (IAQ). Poor indoor pollution can cause allergies or respiratory, heart, and cancer difficulties years later. Indoor air quality is just as crucial as outdoor, as most of us spend a lot of time indoors; proper ventilation, air cleaning, and filtration help. Indoor pollutant levels can rise without it.
In addition to being unpleasant, inhaling polluted air can harm you, your family, and your coworkers. Filtering and removing them are needed. Temperature and humidity can also concentrate pollutants. Uncontrolled indoor pollutants can impact humans in any facility.
Perks Of Good Indoor Air Quality In Your Home
As most of our time is spent at home, it is critical to ensure that our indoor air quality is safe and healthy. There are various advantages to keeping it that way.
- Removes Allergens: Dust, animal dander, mold spores, and pollen can enter your lungs. More exposure means more illness. Vacuuming, maintaining ventilation and HVAC systems and utilizing the correct filtration reduce allergies and contaminants in indoor air.
- Safety: Indoor air pollution causes respiratory, cardiac, and cancer. Indoor air quality testing and correction can improve your short- and long-term health. You can switch cleaning products, increase home ventilation, or have ductwork and HVAC systems cleaned or upgraded.
- Better Comfort: Airborne pollution and other irritants can disrupt your comfort. Cleaner, healthier air helps you sleep and breathe better. By eliminating allergens from your home, you can breathe easily without sneezing. Well-maintained central air might help you sleep better by delivering clean, cool air.
- Better Humidity: Humidity impacts everything in your immediate environment. Insufficient or excessive humidity can attract pests and produce mold. Indoor humidity extremes might cause respiratory or allergy issues. An IAQ system can add humidity to your home’s air, making it more comfortable.
- Improved Efficiency: Improving ventilation and humidity levels boosts indoor air quality. An IAQ system can improve HVAC efficiency. Outside air reduces indoor pollution. On a hot or cold day, increasing exterior airflow drives your HVAC system to compensate; thus, building ventilation must be properly controlled.
We Can Help You!
If you struggle to maintain the good indoor air quality in your home, Steady Air LLC can assist you! We ensure your home’s air quality is safe for you and your family by taking the necessary precautions. Call us at (360) 858-8495 to know more about our services.